Everyone has a story, I’m no different but I am not in the business of sharing a sob story on this website. I will let you know one thing though, I did start writing that sob story and it has helped me immensely! Writing some posts about my health journey over the past four years helped to put everything in perspective and somehow gave me so much motivation to continue working on changing my life for the better. I wrote four blog posts and it made me remember how far we had actually come and gave me so much clarity in continuing this journey. Everyone has their own journey to live, mine has taken a big turn right and I am seeing so many positives in it. Before I wrote these things down I didn’t realize how much it was holding me back, so I encourage everyone to write their stuff down! Let it go and move forward, that’s what I did and this has really opened my eyes to a very bright future. My story hasn’t finished yet, there are still many chapters to go until I will write the book!!
Apart from writing things down I had some help from some amazing people. I would never be able to tell them directly, however I would like to acknowledge them here and maybe someone else will be able to get some nuggets of wisdom from these people. I have found that watching their films and documentaries, reading their books and listening to their podcasts has given me a more in depth understanding about health and wellness in all aspects of life. Most of these people have come to their own realization that their health was at a point that was affecting their lives negatively and this is how they found their way out. I will list them here but will write a little more about them in the coming weeks and months as they deserve more than to be in a list for helping me change to living my best life.
- That sugar film- Damon Gameau ( http://thatsugarfilm.com/)
- I quit sugar- Sarah Wilson (https://iquitsugar.com/)
- Balance your Hormones Balance your life- Dr Claudia Welsh
- A Healthy Life- Jessica Sepel (http://www.jessicasepel.com/)
- Taking charge of your Fertility- Toni Weschler
- Gabriela Rosa: Naturopath (https://naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/)
- A Miracle morning: Hal Elrod ( http://www.miraclemorning.com/)
- FMTV: Food Matters TV- James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch (http://www.foodmatters.com/)
- The Wellness Couch Podcasts- The Natural Nutritionist, the Wellness Guys, Kale Brock, That Paleo Show.
- Low Tox Life podcast- Alexx Stuart
- Melissa Ambrosini- Mastering your Mean Girl ( https://melissaambrosini.com/)
I am sure there are many more that have helped me along my journey but these are the ones that have stood out and helped me to get on top of my health issues. If you need any help in finding them I am very glad to steer you in the right direction.
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up”- Thomas A. Edison