I’m starting to spice up my meals with condiments which pack a nutritional punch. This seed dukkah is great for adding healthy fats and some fiber to your soups, salads, fish, hummus, and meat dishes. I make some at the start of the week and add to it as I go. I’m not adding nuts to the dukkah because my stomach doesn’t tolerate them at the moment, but I am working seriously hard on this. Enjoy x
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1 Tbsp Coriander seeds
1 Tbsp Cumin seeds
1 Tbsp Fennel seeds
Cracked black pepper
- Toast pumpkin seeds first in a saucepan until they are popping and fragrant, set aside to cool in a food processor.
- Toast coriander, fennel and cumin seeds until they become fragrant, cool in a food processor.
- Toast sesame seeds and set aside
- Place salt and pepper in the food processor and pulse until the mixture is well combined, but still slightly chunky.
- Add in the sesame seeds and place in a glass container.
- Enjoy xo