I have found some amazing recipes that suit our wholefood way of eating and some of them really surprise and delight me. This is one of them!!!!
What a fantastic, easy way to reduce the sugar in our children’s diets (whether they are your own, your grandchildren, nieces and nephews etc). These taste amazing and are full of natural ingredients and can be changed so easily to incorporate more nutrients like using kombucha, vitamin C powder, green smoothies etc.
My niece absolutely loves these (as she loves treats) and she wouldn’t even know that there was no added sugar in there (I don’t add the honey and she loves them).
- 375 ml 100% juice of choice (I use pomegranate, blueberry or cranberry)
- 3 drops of doTERRA essential oil (I use Lime, Lemon, Grapefruit etc)
- 40g of Gelatin powder (I use Changing Habits Gelatin Powder)
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup if needed (I don’t bother and the kids (and adults) still love them)
1. Place all ingredients in a saucepan (or Thermomix)
2. On medium heat, stir the mixture until the gelatin has dissolved (4 min, speed 1, 65 degrees)
3. Pour into moulds and place into the fridge to set & enjoy x