This is actually a game changer! When did we stop using mother nature, it was a pretty bad idea! But now we are back on the right track 🙂
Try this one and tell me you want to go back to the toxic stuff!
* 1/2 teaspoon liquid Castile soap
* 1/4 cup white vinegar
* 25 drops of citrus essential oils
* distilled water (as needed)
* 500 ml spray bottle
* Pour the soap, vinegar and essential oils into the spray bottle
* fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water, screw on the pump, and shake heavily
* spray directly on glass windows and mirrors for cleaning.
* I use a microfibre cloth to do a bit of the hard work too.