Some of our most toxic cleaners are saved for the toilet and then we sit with our most vulnerable parts directly on these surfaces. I think this is one of the most important alternative to traditional cleaners so I wasn’t going to leave this one off.
You can be so versatile with this cleaner and store it in your spare glass containers for use over time. I love the different smells you can create and how amazing the toilet shines after using this one. You can get your beautiful doTERRA oils here.
* 95g bicarbonate of soda
* 10 drops Eucalyptus or tea-tree oil (I actually love Siberian Fir)
* 125mL white vinegar
* 2 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide (optional)
* Sprinkle the bicarbonate of soda (+ hydrogen peroxide) around the loo.
* Drop the oil into the toilet bowl water.
* Pour the vinegar over the sprinkled bicarbonate of soda and, as it bubbles up, use your toilet brush to swirl things around and scrub.
* Leave for 20 minutes before flushing